Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Busy Days

I can't believe it's already July. It's been too long and I woke up ready to update the blog and edit some pictures for my shop.

I missed some plush bombing action and I have tons of ideas and news I could be writing about, but the truth is I had a blast all this time I was away. And here it is why:

We got a puppy! His name is Godzilla and he is a little dog with a big personality. So a lot of my time was spent giving him lots of love, training and exercise. We found a good vet and trainer, we also got him use to riding on the subway, a big one for us since we will bring him everywhere we go. Now he is almost five months and becoming more independent, so it's time to get back to work full force, new updates for the blog coming soon, new plushies for Vivikas's Shop on the makings and I need to make plans for the next Plush Bomb.

Thanks for all the comments and support, I always try to make time to read your suggestions and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment