Thursday, April 12, 2012

NYC Has Been Plush Bombed!

I was having a nice day and feeling happy when I thought, what if I could make a random person happy today? That would be cool, so I thought about things I like doing, and I like many things but creating my plushies it's on the top of my list. So I thought I could randomly pick a place around my neighborhood  and put a cute plush there with a note, and that's how me and my husband Kevin Plush Bombed the city for the first time!


It was so fun and we are planning on doing that twice a month, I am not sure what's the best way to do it, but next time I will give the heads up to the people who follow me on twitter and facebook, I will also make a post here with the address or clues to get to the location.
Another plan is to drop a plush anywhere we go, so far we have plans for Atlanta, Massachusetts and Brazil, a friend will be taking one to the streets of Taiwan... That's right, Plush Bombing will be an international event. n_n

What about you, how would you make a random person happy this week?  I would love to hear your ideas!



6 comments:

  1. These fuzzy creatures are so cute! Where did you get them? Did u make them? Ifso hoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make them myself, you can take a look here: http://vivikas.etsy.com n_n

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea!!!! Random acts of kindness are so important. I came across your blog via Flickr. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want one!!!!! how did you make them????

    ReplyDelete